Join Us for Léman Summer Workshops
June 04, 2021
Still making plans for the summer?
We are thrilled to announce that we will be offering a new series of summer workshops for students in 4th-9th grade from June 21-July 23 both in-person and on Zoom!
A wide range of choices for students entering 4th-9th grade are below:
June 21-25 (Meets In-Person each day at 25 Greenwich Street and cost $650) – Enrollment Link
- Swimming Skill Booster Camp (ent. 4th-8th) with Léman Aquatics 8:30 am – 12 pm
June 21-25 (Classes meet each day on Zoom and cost $250 or $200 each for two or more classes) – Enrollment Link
- Persuasive Writing Workshop (ent. 5th-8th) with Mr. Peter 9:00-10:30 am
- Quiz Bowl Extravaganza (ent.4th-6th) with Ms. Delaj 9:00-10:30 am
- Math in the Real World (ent. 5th-8th) with Mr. Peter 11:00 am-12:30 pm
June 28-July 2 (Classes meet each day on Zoom and cost $250 or $200 each for two or more classes) – Enrollment Link
- Sports Journalism (ent. 5th-8th) with Mr. Peter 9:00-10:30 am
- Writer’s Retreat (ent.4th-6th) with Ms. Delaj 9:00-10:30 am
- Geography and Global Issues Summer Summit (ent. 5th-8th) with Mr. Peter 11:00 am-12:30 pm
July 12-23 (In-Person, 9 am – 3 pm, $1900) Enrollment Link
- Food Truck Entrepreneurs Camp with Spark Business Academy (ent. 5th-9th): Campers work in small teams to create a business plan for a food truck business and make a pitch presentation. Everyone then selects their own business idea to develop and even create a real website. Campers learn about strategy, marketing and finance, developing self-confidence in the process.
July 19-23 (In-Person, 9 am – 3 pm, $450) – Enrollment Link
- Middle School Preparedness Intensive with Paschell Sutton (ent. 6th-8th): Do you hate to study? Organization a struggle? Missing homework? In this mini-course you will learn how to stay on top of homework and long term assignments, organize your materials, and how to use proven study strategies. Become your own personal learning coach, become self-aware as a learner and how to lead with your strengths and build on your struggles. School is hard work, but should be fun for ALL! Ready to IMPROVE YOUR STUDY GAME? LET’S GO TEAM!
July 26-August 6 (In-Person, 9 am – 3 pm, $1900) Enrollment Link
- CEOs and Philanthropists Camp with Spark Business Academy (ent. 5th-9th): In this leadership program, campers act as CEOs for popular companies, make strategic recommendations to address real business issues, and examine the role of female and minority CEOs. Campers also select a charity or issue they feel passionate about and come up with practical ways they can support that cause, then create their own mock foundation!
August 9-13; August 16-20 (In-Person, 8:30 am-3:30 pm, $995) Enrollment Link
- Drone Genius In-Person Camp (ent. 2nd-6th)