Learning about Léman Manhattan
The December 1 application deadline for the 2015-2016 school year to be notified of admissions during the typical February timeframe has now passed. Léman Manhattan will continue to consider applications for select grades with available placements. Please inquire with the admsissions office at 212-232-0266 or email@example.com
before submitting an application.
We welcome your interest in Léman Manhattan Preparatory School. In both fall and spring, we offer Open Houses and Group Tours to acquaint prospective families with our program and facilities.
Age Requirements for Admission
Kindly note the following age requirements for admission:
- Applicants for the 3’s Program must be three years old on or before August 31 of the year for which they are applying.
- Applicants for Pre-Kindergarten (PK) must be four years old on or before August 31 of the year for which they are applying.
- Applicants for Kindergarten must be five years old on or before August 31 of the year for which they are applying.
- Applicants for Grade 1 and above are considered on the basis of both age and prior school experience.
Léman Manhattan encourages you to apply online
. However, if you would prefer to submit a paper application please follow the below process and download the paper forms.
The application process is comprised of three key elements:
1. Campus Visit and Assessment
We conduct parent interviews and provide campus tours on the assessment day.
Applicants for the 3’s Program, PK, and Kindergarten will be assessed in a play group setting.
Applicants for Grade 1 through Grade 5 will be assessed through a personal interview and a classroom visit.
Applicants for Grade 6 through Grade 12 will be assessed through a personal interview.
2. Required Testing
No testing is required for applicants to the 3’s Program, PK, Kindergarten or 1st Grade.
Applicants for Grades 2 through 4 must take the ECAA (www.erblearn.org, school code 336630).
Applicants for Grade 5 through Grade 12 can select either the ISEE (www.erblearn.org, school code 336630) or the SSAT (www.ssat.org, school code 4572).
3. Required Information and Forms